Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!!


Tonight is a time for reflection as well as celebration.  As I look back on the past year and all that has taken place in my life, I remember each experience for the good that has come of it and for the knowledge I have gained.  I remember the efforts made and the goals reached.  I remember the love shared and the happiness.  I remember the laughter, the joy, the hard work, and the tears.  And as I reflect on the past year, I'm also thinking of the new one to come.  Because most importantly, this is a time of new beginnings and the celebration of life.

2014 was wonderful and I'm looking forward to the abundant blessings of 2015.

Happy New Year, friends! Hope you're surrounded by your loved ones tonight.  Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS