Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Quino's Pre-6th Birthday Photoshoot

It's been our yearly tradition to have our family portraits taken around Quino's birthday.  It's so awesome to see how much he's grown over the years.  And at 5 years old, he still finds it cool to pose with mommy and daddy so you bet I'm going to milk this for as long as I can.

Last December, we discovered this cool new mini studio in Alabang Town Center called Take Your Pic.  We had our Christmas photos taken there and I really loved a) how they turned out, b) how fast and efficient they were and c) how great their rates are.

I saw on Facebook that they had an ongoing one year anniversary promo where you get a free framed strip for any portrait package so double hooray!

We had our appointment originally at 3pm last Saturday but I had it moved to 4pm (via FB messenger).  Someone acknowledged the change in schedule but unfortunately, didn't inform the photographer for that day.  I got a message at 2pm reminding me of the appointment.  I was busy getting ready so I didn't read it until we were in the studio.  Good thing there was no conflict in schedule and we had the studio to ourselves.

Apart from that minor mishap, the photoshoot went well.  My son is a pro at this so it only took 15 minutes to get the shots.  I chose Package C (only PhP 499) inclusive of 30 minutes shoot and 4 5R shots.  Here are the ones that made the cut:


By 7pm, they had emailed me the digital copies and the prints will be ready by tomorrow.  Talk about fast and efficient right?

The only drawback I can say is that the studio is really small (it's a mini studio after all) so not suitable for large groups.  Other than that, I would highly recommend Take Your Pic if you are looking for a really affordable photo studio booth.  Plus they have really cool backdrops.  Double thumbs up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS