Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

My First Detox: Dr. Oz 3-Day Detox Cleanse

I've been struggling to lose weight for years since I gave birth.  My son is now 4 years old so I obviously can't get away with the post-baby weight argument.  Maybe it's the age?  But really, these are all just excuses.  The simple truth is this: I'm a sucker for junk food.  I eat well enough during the week but have a tendency to binge once the weekend hits.

I've been feeling lethargic recently and decided I had to do something drastic.  Enter my first detox.  I came across this many months ago but only now mustered the courage to jump in.  I figured I could do it since it was only 3 days and the plan looked simple enough. 


Today is my first day.  I've had the morning detox tea and the breakfast smoothie (which I really loved) and I'm getting ready for a gentle 2-mile walk.

I'll keep you posted with the results of the cleanse.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS