Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Ready for the Beach

After 3 years, we are Boracay bound! We are beyond excited! Of course I had to go shopping for new clothes for the family. Thankfully I was able to score unbeatable finds. 


I got these bikinis at the Trendsetters bazaar. These beauties are from Indie-go and were 2 for PhP 1,199! You can't beat the price because my old bikinis from Cocomo, Soak Swimwear and I love koi retail for almost 2,000 a piece. So of course I couldn't resist these!  Such a steal!


For my husband's board shorts we went to Metro Department Store in Alabang. I got all 3 for PhP600! Left: 200, middle: 100 right: 300. They are still on sale until June 15. So drag your hubbies now!  Pwede pa yan for next summer!  Or if your husbands are like mine, they can wear them all year round. 


I also bought my son new bottoms in Metro. But these were not on sale. Left: 399.75, right: 299.75. 


I also got him these summer shirts for PhP175 each at SM BF Homes. 


And lastly, these colorful shirts made of very good quality cotton from SM Smart Buys for only PhP 99 each! I love SM they really have it all for you! What's even better I paid using SM gift certificates (from using my BDO credit card) so really it was free!  Double hurray!!

Few more days til our huling hirit sa tag init!  At least we hope it's still sunny when we get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS