Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Mexican Fiesta

Last Saturday was our yaya's day off. And since I can't cook to save myself, we went out for lunch. Coincidentally, I had a voucher for 1,000 pesos worth of food in Hermanos. Since my husband has been bugging me to try this place it was perfect timing.

We ordered nachos, burrito, rolled tacos, cheese quesadillas (not pictured) and churros.





The quesadillas and churros were a hit with my son.  Look at that silly face!


The burrito was nothing great according to my husband. We both loved the rolled tacos (chicken & beef). He liked the nachos but I personally prefer our homemade nachos. Must share that recipe soon. 

Overall it was good value since I bought the voucher for only PhP599.  And more importantly, it's Quino-approved!


Hermanos Alabang
Unit 9B, Molito Complex (at Madrigal Ave & Commerce Ave), Muntinlupa City
Telephone: 519-1062




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS