Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Family Saturdate in Star City

Weekends are sacred to us. We always try to schedule a fun family activity whether it to be a movie, lunch at our favorite restaurant, biking or a playdate. This weekend it was a trip to good old Star City.

I haven't been to this place in decades. Can you believe I didn't even know the place was still open until we went to a bazaar in World Trade Center last month and I saw the ferris wheel. I asked my husband, "Ano yan?" "Ano ka ba Star City yan!" Hahaha!

Of course my son got atat agad to go there. So I immediately bought vouchers in Metrodeal. I got the ride-all-you-can ticket for PhP280 (original price is PhP420). 

Sulit na sulit! We stayed for 5 hours. Sapilitan pa umuwi kasi my son was having so much fun! We promised him we will go back in October when the Snow World re-opens (it was closed for renovation). 

Here's a simple collage of our visit:



At the end of the day, my husband and I were so tired. But it was all worth it because Quino had a blast! Definitely coming back here for more family fun!👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS