Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Thank God It's Monday

Welcoming the week with a grateful heart after the challenging week we had. 

Like the rest of Metro Manila, we had no power for days. We thought the power would be restored quickly so we went to SM Southmall to pass the time. 

Dave's Fun House

I got 4 gutter balls he (hubby) got 3 strikes

Nag give up din ang generator ng SM probably beause people were charging their gadgets in every available outlet. 

The next day we went around different malls to find a generator but it was out of stock everywhere. 

Then my sister's boyfriend told us about this store in sucat that sells generators. Even though it was overpriced, pinatulan na din namin. Then nagkaron ng kuryente that afternoon. Talaga naman! Anyway I shouldn't complain I'm sure we will use that again in the future (what with 20 storms passing through the Philippines each year). 

Anyway, I remembered last Saturday that had gift certificates for free buffet in Intercon and it's only valid until July. So  that's where we spent our Sunday. 


After lunch, we went around Glorietta and the stores were on sale.  There were lots of good buys in Zara and Forever 21 but I had to control myself.

My favorite Rockstar cropped skinny jeans from Old Navy (seen here) were on sale.  It's probably a good thing they didn't have any other colors in stock or I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from buying.  I literally live in these jeans.


I ended up buying sandals for myself and shorts and shirt for Q. 

Sandals: PhP445 T-shirt: PhP495 Khaki shorts: PhP295

So that's how our week went.  How was yours?

Have a good week ahead!



1 comment:

  1. Weekend is great since it's a long weekend ;)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ♥ joei
    www.joeiandme.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS