Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

New Anti-aging Arsenal

I am obsessed with skin care. I don't mind splurging on anti-aging products because I don't spend much on other areas. I color my own hair at home (I buy the ammonia free DIY hair color), I never get hair treatments (I do them at home) so basically I only go to the parlor for a haircut and to get my hair rebonded which is once or twice a year if I'm lucky. And even then I buy a voucher from coupon sites so I can save money.

So anyway, I have been a loyal Paula's Choice fan ever since it became available in the Philippines.  I've also been using a Vitamin A serum for years but recently I wanted to change things up a bit and I read really good reviews about Hyaluronic Acid so I decided to give that a try.  Here are my latest purchases:


If you're not familiar, Paula's Choice is the skincare line of Paula Begoun.  Paula aka Cosmetics Cop is behind Beautypedia where you can find make up and skincare reviews. 

I've tried her other products - cleansers, toners & exfoliator - and all have worked wonders for me. I will post separate reviews on each. 

In the Philippines, you can buy her products online on Lazada. And I'll let you in on my saving tip: Mastercard Mondays. If you buy on a Monday and use your Mastercard, you get a 10% discount & free shipping for orders over PhP1,000.  This cleanser is PhP 1,330 but I only paid PhP1,197 for a 473 ml bottle that will last me (and my husband because he's gaya-gaya) months.  I love buying from them because they deliver the next day!  Perfect sa mga atat like me :)

As for the hyaluronic acid, I bought this online at Kallony.  I paid PhP 1,210.  You only to put about 4 drops of this on your face so the bottle will lost a long time I'm sure.  Some Paula's Choice products have hyaluronic acid in it but I opted to go with a pure serum to replace the Vitamin A serum I've been using for years.  Did some research on Amazon (because I'm OC like that) and this product got 4 stars with lots of rave reviews such as:
I am in love with this serum. I've been using it everyday, and it is my dermatologist in a bottle. My skin is glowing, oil is under control, and my skin tone has dramatically improved since I started using this hyaluronic acid. It's excellent for moisture. I even mix it with my lotion for dry skin and it works magic. I use in in my hair moisturizer as well. My hair has never been so soft and manageable. I am in love with this stuff. It's definitely part of my everyday beauty regimen. One more thing...I got this serum because I was starting to see little lines in my face and wrinkles in my forehead. They are practically invisible now. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Winner diba? So go ako!  The seller was easy to transact with and I got my product the following day.

I will post more detailed reviews once I've used the products extensively so watch this space.

Sharing is caring so please pass on to other beauty-loving mamas, titas and friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS