Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Juice Jab Immunity Jolt Review

I have dabbled in juicing before. I tried Dr. Oz's 3-day detox and failed miserably. Read my experience here.

When I came across the Juice Jab Jolt Kit promo in Dealgrocer, I decided to give juicing another shot. 

I paid PhP950 for the Juice Jolt package that originally costs 1100. Small difference but still a 10% discount isn't bad. 

The kit consists of 6 juices to be consumed in 2 days so that's 3 bottles a day with every meal. It's not meant to replace your meals so it's a very gentle regimen.

Since I had been sick for 2 weeks, I decided to avail the Immunity Jolt.  According to their website, it's designed to give your body an extra layer of defense to avoid or recover from being under the weather.  Here are the juices:

From L-R: Pearl Drive, Emerald Punch, Coral Burst
Truth be told, hindi ko kaya ang all liquid diet.  Sumasakit at umiinit ang ulo ko at nag-iiba ako ng anyo hahaha!

Verdict: Achieve! This level of detoxing/juicing is more my style.  I really liked the Pearl Drive & Coral Burst.  Pearl Drive is cinnamon and cashews and it has a very light taste, parang milk with cinnamon lang.  Coral Burst is so refreshing!  It's a mix of carrots and pineapples.  Medyo effort sa Emerald Punch because the celery taste is really strong.  But could be just me because I really don't like my greens that much.

All in all, it was a good experience and I would definitely do it again.  Not so much for losing weight, but just overall good health coz these juices are packed with lots of vitamins and minerals and it's an easy way to pump your body with anti-oxidants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS