Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

As I get older, I get a deeper appreciation for every year of life.  We hear of so many horror stories of young people passing before their time, and I can't help but feel blessed that I am given the honor of growing old.

That is my only wish and prayer - that I grow old and wise surrounded by my family.

So last Friday, I was very happy I got to spend it with both sides of my family (mine and my husband's).  We had a simple dinner in Zong (our family's favorite and also because Quino actually eats the food there) and what's even better is I bought vouchers at 50% off (double hooray!). 

 
For dessert, we had not one but two cakes - one from each of my boys :)  It's the best cake in the whole universe I kid you not.  It's the Torta delos Reyes from Aristocrat Bakeshop.  I strongly suggest - actually I insist - that you try it out for yourself.  And the trick to eating this cake it to leave it out to melt.  DO NOT REFRIGERATE and when you it eat I swear you will forget your name and have dreams of it afterwards.  You will thank me later I promise.

 
So I'm officially 35 and loving every minute of it!  And so grateful I get to spend it with these two lovies :)




1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday sis Eper! May you have more joy, love and blessings every year of your life! :)

    Anyway, sakto, I nominated you for the "You are my Sunshine Blogger" Award :) Check it out!

    http://mrsmommyholic.blogspot.com/2014/05/you-are-my-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS