Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

GNO


Spent Friday night with my good friend Banana. We attended a free make-up class in Rustan's (like their Facebook page here to get updates on free events) featuring Nars and TLC. 

I learned so much! I realized I've been putting blush on wrong all these years! And I realized after the session that the "no make-up" look takes so much time and effort!  You actually end up having layers and layers of make-up. So I guess I will just just stick to my powder and lipstick routine - tunay na no make-up look.  However, if you like the products, you get 10% discount on the products. 

After the class, we went to Draft for dinner and drinks.  I had the Fish and Frites. It was good I finished everything so fast!  And I had my favorite Amaretto Sour.  

It's so nice to have time away from my boys. I really should do this more often.  To more girls night out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS