Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Back to School


May all your fears be fleeting,
And all your joys profound. 
May God hold you in His hand,
And keep you safe and sound. 
May wonder fill your mind,
At the beauty of the world,
At new friends who are kind,
All precious as a pearl. 
You are my heart, my child,
Know that this ia true. 
Wherever your path takes you,
There I shall go too. 
On this journey we go together,
Though by day you are alone. 
Until you're home I'll think of you,
More than you can know. 
Tell me all that you discover,
Each and every day. 
Share with me the highs and lows,
As you learn and play. 
At day's end in your soft bed,
With our hands entwined as one,
Before you sleep I'll pray for you,
In thanks for a day that'a done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS